COVID-19 Update Due to the surge in COVID-19 cases, we are taking extra precautions
We are prepared
We are committed to providing safe and professional services to our customers. The service we provide can be of importance even during natural disasters or global pandemics, like the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We have business continuity plans in place, so our teams can handle challenges and perform their work during difficult situations.
Extra safety precautions
With confirmed cases of COVID-19 growing in our service territory, our employees are taking extra safety precautions to protect you and the public at large. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will postpone the work until after the customer's isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, we will attempt to complete sessions via phone, video, etc. This is a step we are taking out of an abundance of caution.
- If a customer requests that our employees wear a face mask or gloves, they will comply whenever possible and practical.
Steps you can take to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash if a tissue is not available. Cough or sneeze into the sleeve of your shirt or elbow – not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Minimize contact with people who are coughing or look ill.
- Consider your travel plans and check with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for outbreak updates.